A little over a week ago I tried cocaine for the first time, and for the first time my eyes were opened to the pure horror, brutal darkness and irrational terror of narcotics. During the night of the experience, I was kept awake, tossing and turning, reassessing my life and thinking over my views and perspectives. I managed to distil five core principles for success, and two minor principles.
- Most importantly, be constantly in a state of prayer, mindfulness and flow. If I can’t achieve this, all else will be futile. Prayer and mindfulness are the path to omniscience, omnipotence, omnibenevolence, freedom, liberation, theosis, divinization, salvation, total control over my reality and domain. Without prayer and mindfulness, I will not control my emotions, they will control me; I will not dominate my urges, they will dominate me; I will not reign over my thoughts, they will reign over me. Without prayer and mindfulness, all these things will ride me like a horse right over the edge of a cliff sending me plummeting into the ocean of fire far below. Without prayer and mindfulness, I am damned and will be damned. Prayer and mindfulness throws me head first into battle with Satan and his demons, embrace the plunge, seek victory in the fight, and all of God’s good gifts will be given.
- Always be drinking water. Aqua pura, the very essence of life. Water is the ultimate drink, and is to be preferred over all others.
- Sleep well, in accordance with the circadian rhythm. Sleep with the sun and rise with the sun. Have a bed time routine which I stick to every single night. Burn lavender incense. Play drone music optimised for producing dreams throughout the night. Get up consistently between 5 and 6, go to bed consistently between 9 and 10. Do not do anything except for sleeping in my bed, if I need to go on my phone or read I should do it in my chair or at my desk. The bed is for sleeping, nothing else.
- Passive exercise. Take every opportunity that presents itself to physically exert myself. Take the stairs rather than the elevator. Walk home rather than catching the bus.
- Have a healthy diet. Namely, only eat fruit, vegetables and seafood on a regular basis. Meat is permissible, but not as part of the regular routine, only on special occasions. Fast food is never permissible. If the only food available is fast food, it would be better to abstain and fast during that meal, regardless of how hungry you are. Fast food is even more evil and destructive than cocaine: it’s primary effect is to make you want more, and it has negative nutritional value. It is to be avoided and completely renounced.
- Active exercise. Work towards building a body worthy of a man of God. One that others admire. One that demonstrates you have what it takes to conquer adversity and defeat any challenges that are thrown your way. A body that communicates you can handle anything. Lift weights, go running, jogging and sprinting, swim laps, play sport. Anything which requires you to specifically put aside time for practice.
- Present yourself well. Shower regularly, but also work up a sweat regularly and embrace the pheromones that come from this. Dress to kill: a well fitting suit jacket or attractive blazer should be a default piece of clothing every day, unless there is a good, pressing reason to dispense with it. Brush your teeth, trim your nails, groom your beard, have an appealing hair cut. Present yourself well, and people will respond to you well, leading to a heightened mood and a sense of well-being that corresponds with reality.
Attend to these 7 principles, and your life will be objectively better. You will have a good mood that corresponds to reality. You will feel good and be justified in feeling so because you will actually be in a good situation. Compare this to drugs such as MDMA and Cocaine: These drugs hoist upon you the illusion that all is well, when in actual fact there are problems and issues in your life that you are running away from. Far better to embrace the pain and charge head first into battle with the demonic powers that assail you. Then you will conquer and emerge victorious, finally resting in the happiness and restful eschatalogical joy which lies at the end of the eternal struggle for life and love. We cannot rightly enjoy the εσκατων until we have completely run the race of the επεκτασις. Look forward to that glorious day when all of us glow with divine power, permeated with ineffable energies, resting in the warmth of the final αποκαταστασις.
Alex is a Prophet, Bishop, Priest, Apostle and ASM (Ascended Spiritual Master). On his good days he is often also the one true God incarnate. He enjoys writing theology and philosophy articles and spreading the Gospel promise of Universal Salvation